Created by a women's health physio - this program safely guides expecting mothers and women planning for pregnancy through one of the most challenging and beautiful time in their lives.
If you were going to run a marathon, you would, of course, train for it first. This would help you to build up the physical endurance, motor patterns, and strength required to complete this amazing task. If you want to have a natural pregnancy, a smooth delivery and a good recovery postpartum, you must also train and prepare appropriately.
I've treated hundreds of women over the years, and one question I frequently hear that breaks my heart is:
"Why didn't anyone tell me this could happen beforehand?"
Many women didn't even know that some of these dysfunctions were a possiblity during and after pregnancy - I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to be a statistic when it comes to your body and your pelvic floor, and I don't want you to have to have to deal with the stress and pain that I see many of my patients go through as a result of pregnancy and birth related issues! The modern world is a tough place for your body and your pelvis, as many of the functional movements and habits that we would have completed naturally are now no longer part of our daily routine - resulting in ever increasing pelvic floor dysfunction.
Did you know:
- 1 in 3 women experience incontinence after pregnancy (Bø, 2001)
- Up to 67.5% of all women will experience some form of pelvic floor dysfunction in their lives. (AUSoM 2011)
- 45% of first time mums still showed an abdominal separation of 2 finger widths or greater at 6 months postpartum. (BJoSM 2016)
Not inspiring statistics by any means and a trend I'd love to stop in its tracks. These pelvic floor issues are also the very reason I've created this course, I've never been more convinced of its necessity based on the patients that I'm often seeing at my practice.
The Prenatal BABEs course has been designed from years of my experience and training with you in mind! It is full of the information, movements, exercises, and habits you need to prepare your body and pelvic floor for pregnancy, birth, and early motherhood, and decrease your risk of pelvic floor related issues.
- Gain the knowledge, tools and tips I teach my patients everyday, all in one place, in a way that saves you time and money.
- Fully optimized and downloadable for all devices - watch wherever, however, and as many times you need - for life!
- Unique pelvic floor focused program designed to help you decrease your risk of pregnancy-related dysfunction post baby.